The Combined Ops is one of several exciting events held at Headcorn Aerodrome and is Kent’s only Military Vehicle and Air Show which is organised by the Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society. The event will feature lots of vintage military vehicles on the ground among other attractions as well as aerial displays.
This year’s event will be held on Saturday 18th to Sunday 19th August at Headcorn Aerodrome in Kent. Please visit the Official Website, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed for up to date information about the show.
Royal Air Force
- Avro Lancaster B.I – Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (F)
- Boeing Chinook HC.6A – TBC (F) Saturday
- Boeing Chinook HC.6A – TBC (S)
- The Tigers Freefall Team – Princess of Wales Royal Regiment (F)
- Douglas C-47A Skytrain – Aces High (S)